Thank you for considering The Summit Academy. The following application will take you through the initial application that gathers basic information about the candidate. You will need contact information for the family, the names of schools attended in the past, and the emails for a previous English and Math teacher, as well as an email for a personal recommendation if desired.The link below will direct you to both the High School and Middle School applications.
- November 10th and 17th
- December 1st and 8th
- January 12th and 19th
- November 11th
- December 2
- January 13
- OPEN HOUSE – Sunday, January 23rd
- Application deadline (HS and MS) and re-enrollment deadline for current students – March 1st
- Acceptance/decision letters mailed – April 1st
- Enrollment deposit deadline – May 1st
Application Steps are as Follows:
- Application (please mail or submit electronically at the link above)
- $50 Application Fee ($25 if submitted prior to January 1)
- High School Placement Test Results (for rising freshman)
- Student Files from Most Recently Attended School
- Current Academic Transcript or Report Card
- Personal and Academic Recommendation Submitted
- Student Interview
All physical records can be mailed to: The Summit Academy 7124 Salem Fields Blvd. PMB# 157 Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Financial Assistance :
Tuition Assistance are time sensitive as decisions and notifications help both the school and parents in forecasting budgeting decisions for the coming year. For this reason we request that applications for financial aid are submitted as early as possible.
Because the actual cost of educating each student exceeds that of our tuition and fees, every student, in effect, receives aid — the difference between the tuition and fees and the actual cost of an education at The Summit.
Our financial aid budget comes entirely from many generous donors and friends who are excited to support our families. Because tuition assistance is part of our strategy to partner with parents it is included in our annual budgeting and operations planning and budgeting. Even if you’re unsure if you qualify for assistance, we encourage you to apply.
Applying for tuition assistance does not effect a student’s application for admission. Admission decisions are based on a student’s qualifications and the likelihood that they will contribute to the strength of our school community.
Policy of Non-Discrimination: In compliance with state and federal laws The Summit Academy does not discriminate against any applicant or student on the basis of race, sex, color, or national origin in the administration of their education personnel, admissions, financial aid and other school administered programs.