In the 2022-23 academic year our openings for enrollment will be limited, so it will important for interested families to apply early.
The application process is an opportunity for you to get to know the school and for us to get to know your family.
The steps and required information for completing the application process are as follows:
- Submit the online application at https://forms.gle/JNk1LbKXUBpmJBUq8
- Math assessment test (administered at The Summit Academy)
- HSPT Scores
- Recommendation Form (required from a math instructor and an English instructor) https://forms.gle/jC6KZn4UgEQRiQU56
- Student Interview
- Parent Interview
- Interviews and assessment tests will be scheduled through the enrollment office after receipt of the online application
- Submit the online application at https://forms.gle/qPgkw9kYv1r4exbF7
- Student records and grades from previous school
- Math placement test
- Parent interview
- Interviews and assessment testing will be scheduled through the enrollment office after receipt of the online application
Tuition Assistance Application.
We are committed to serving families that want to be a part of our mission. We offer multiple forms of tuition assistance. However, financial aid resources are finite and so it is important for families to apply soon.
3 Types of Financial Assistance:
- Multi-Student Discount
- John Paul Asbell Awards (2) $2,500 merit based scholarships
- Offered to one for a new high school student and one for a returning high schooler.
- The application for the John Paul Asbell Awards is submitted after students have been admitted for enrollment
Need Based Assistance – Apply through FACTs at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4KL3Z
Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
Decision Letters Sent: April 1, 2022
John Paul Asbell Scholarship Application Opens: April 4, 2022 (Application essays are due by May 2, 2022)
Tuition Assistance Notifications Sent: April 22, 2022*
Enrollment Agreement and Tuition Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2022
*Please Note: Our financial aid budget comes entirely from many generous donors and friends who are excited to support our families. Because tuition assistance is part of our strategy to partner with parents it is included in our annual budgeting and operations planning and budgeting. Even if you’re unsure if you qualify for assistance, we encourage you to apply.
Applying for tuition assistance does not effect a student’s application for admission. Admission decisions are based on a student’s qualifications and the likelihood that they will contribute to the strength of our school community.
Policy of Non-Discrimination: In compliance with state and federal laws The Summit Academy does not discriminate against any applicant or student on the basis of race, sex, color, or national origin in the administration of their education personnel, admissions, financial aid and other school administered programs.