Thank you for considering The Summit Academy. The following application will take you through the initial application that gathers basic information about the candidate. You will need contact information for the family, the names of schools attended in the past, and the emails for a previous English and Math teacher, as well as an email for a personal recommendation if desired. When you are ready to proceed, please follow the link below.
Application Steps are as Follows:
- Application (please mail or submit electronically at the link above)
- $50 Application Fee ($25 if submitted prior to January 1, 2020)
- High School Placement Test Results (for rising freshman)
- Student Files from Most Recently Attended School
- Current Academic Transcript or Report Card
- Personal and Academic Recommendation Submitted
- Student Interview
All physical records can be mailed to: The Summit Academy 7124 Salem Fields Blvd. PMB# 157 Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Please note: We will be making Tuition Assistance decisions and releasing notifications in April. For this reason applications for financial aid for the upcoming year should be submitted no later than March 31.
Policy of Non-Discrimination: In compliance with state and federal laws The Summit Academy does not discriminate against any applicant or student on the basis of race, sex, color, or national origin in the administration of their education personnel, admissions, financial aid and other school administered programs.